For notebook or netbook customers might also want to encounter utilizing Windows 8. As we all know, not too long ago launched Windows 8 has been broadly mostly utilized by pc users the globe today. If you previously employed Windows XP or Windows 7 and want to switch to Windows eight, it is quite effortless. Right here I will give way to set up Windows eight from a USB flash disk with no the help of software (tool).
- Windows 8 ISO or DVD of Windows 8
- 4GB USB stick
- A Computer with Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows eight.
Steps to set up Windows eight via USB stick:
- Plug the USB drive into your personal computer and our backup (store) prior to file2 in it if there is anyplace else.
- Click Commence -> All Applications -> Accessories Proper click on Command Prompt and pick Run as Administrator to run the Command Prompt with Administrator rights. Click Yes if the UAC window seems.
We can also run the Command Prompt with Administrator privileges command by way of Start off Menu - Search by typing CMD then followed by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Enter.
- At the Command Prompt, variety the following command and press Enter:
We will see the following message appears:
- Now, sort LIST DISK command and press enter to see the place of our USB flash disk, USB flash in this case I was under-1. Check the size of a USB flash subsequent (see image) make sure the place of the USB drive that will be utilised.
As the picture above, where his usb pendrive 15GB at number 1, so be confident to recognize the USB flash DiskPart us, if not detected, attempt to unplug and reinsert the USB pendrive and then repeat Step 2 above.
Now sort the following command a single by 1 followed by pressing the Enter crucial:
Choose DISK 1
Generate PARTITION Main
Choose PARTITION 1
Now we have created our USB flash boot, Do not close the Command Prompt window, just lessen, and adhere to the next step.
- Now Mount ISO file windows eight we use the system Virtual CD / DVD like Virtual Clone Drive (cost-free) or Ultra ISO and so forth, if you have a DVD-ROM, DVD insert it. Then mount an ISO file that, type the name of the drive letter (eg Drive G :), due to the fact we'll be copying the contents to the USB flash us.
- Now we go back to the Command Prompt window earlier and begin the following command:
G: CD BOOT and hit enter (exactly where G: is a virtual drive that we make and mount)
- Type: Bootsect.exe / NT60 J: (exactly where J: is the name of our USB flash drive, you can check in windows explorer)
- Then open Windows Explorer and copy all the contents of the ISO file that we've installed utilizing the Virtual CD, copy all the contents to the USB flash. If employing a DVD-ROM copy all the contents of the DVD Windows eight into the usb flash.
Completed, now you have USB flash can be used to set up Windows 8. Such an straightforward way to install Windows eight By way of USB Flash with out software.
- The above tutorial is employing Windows 7
- Please back up the contents of the USB flash before us, simply because we will format later.
Title: An Easy Way To Install Windows 8 Via USB Flash Without Software
Rating: 910109 Votes
Rating: 910109 Votes
Posted by: Admin Updated at: 3:38 PM